Please see below for our Party Agreement terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are are required for hosting a party at our studio. In order to serve you better you must agree to these conditions before we can book your party.
1. Prices are given based on the number of guests you expect. Payment is due before the start of your party. Prices do not include Sales Tax. We accept cash, credit card, check, or paypal.
2. You will be charged for the number of people you expect to attend. You can notify us of the final headcount up to 48 hrs before the event so that we can adjust our staffing requirements. This means if you say 15 people are coming and only 9 show, we staffed for 15 and you will be charged for 15 people.
- I hate this rule, but we had 3 big parties back to back for groups of 20 people where only 8 showed. I paid my staff and we setup as if we had 20 people coming. I turned away people who wanted to use the studio because we just were not going to have room. We gave them a price break and then only to have 8 people show, really!? I hate arguing, so…. Do unto others as you’ll have them do to you….If I host a party at your place I won’t do that to you.
3. If you are hosting a party you are required to pay the bill for the whole group. If people are paying individually then it is not really a party that you are hosting. It more like you are meeting people at the studio. If you want your people to pay separately then we can’t offer a group rate or discount.
- For these events since there is no one responsible party, we can’t allow you to bring food or drink to celebrate because, not everyone may participate in the cleanup since they did not agree to the terms and conditions on this party agreement.
4. If your group is coming in for handbuilding and then chooses to do another activity like pottery painting you will be charged as if they took the handbuilding class. We staffed for teaching your group to work with clay. If they wanted to paint they can come back and do that another time.
5. A $25 deposit is required to book your event and block our calendar for the time period you request. Deposits are refundable if you cancel 10 days before the event. Within the 10 day period they are non-refundable.
6. Non-paying participants. You can have 1 non-paying participant for every 5 paying participants.
- Although we love having your whole family, aunties, uncles, abuelita’s etc in the studio for little Bobby’s birthday party with his little friends. We just don’t have enough room for them all and other peripheral people. Just save the cake and have them meet you back home after your group has exhausted their creative talent.
7. You can bring food or drink but be responsible. At this time we do not charge a $25 cleanup fee, but if you don’t cleanup after your guests, we may change this policy just for you.
8. Extra hours. If you would like to stay and extra hour there will be an additional charge to cover our staffing costs. Currently the charge is $25 for every 8 guests. If you have 9 guests its $50, if you have 17 guest its $75,