Join us for 4 weeks to continue learning about Fused Glass and make beautiful glass art pieces. Class meets every Tuesday from 6:30-8:30. We recommend you have taken our Introduction to Fused Glass. During the next 4 weeks we will be learning the following techniques:
Glass Fusing I Components and Painting Series ($145)
- Make Pattern bars, Rod, and Components.
- Cut your pattern bars (12″x 6″ plate)
- Painting on Glass, Paint Carving (night light)
- 3D Fiber Paper painting (12 x 6 wall hanging)
Glass Fusing II Textured Series ($160)
- Painted Bubble powder Wave (6×12)
- Wall Hanging bud Vase (6×6)
- Textured Platter (6×12)
- Frames/ free standing Candle holder
Glass Fusing III Jewelry series ($145)
- Dichroic Glass Silhouette Carving
- Hankerchief Vase (bring a dremel tool to do the Carving for your pendant)
- Reactive class to make faux stones like turquoise and jasper
- Wire wrapping.
Glass Fusing IV Beach Series($160)
- Vitrigraph/ Metal Inclusions in Glass
- Fused Glass Fish
- Cutting Circles (wind chime)
- 2 layered Coral Bowl
Class cost is $145-$160 and includes basic materials, 2 layers of glass, firing, equipment usage, and clear base layers.
- August 2, 2016
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM